My photo
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I simply love Yorkshire and its magnificent scenery. Every season Yorkshire has something magical to offer. There's nothing better than getting my hiking boots on and disappearing into Yorkshire's superb countryside! I take my camera everywhere with me to ensure others can appreciate the many beautiful things that I see on my breathtaking walks. My photography has been featured on ITV Calendar, BBC Look North and has been published in The Yorkshire Ridings Magazine, The Yorkshire Dalesman, Country Walking Magazine and Countryfile magazine. Some of my images have been transformed into beautiful paintings by Yorkshire artists. At the end of 2013 I was selected to be the Face of Ordnance Survey. You can see me in the 'Explore More' campaign. Follow me on Twitter: @Yorkshireimages Email enquiries: NickyBusbyPhotography@yahoo.com

Sunday, 19 October 2014

Yorkshire Trike Tours


I had the pleasure of being chauffeur driven on a Trike Tour today in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. 

Jason (Tour Guide & Chauffeur pictured below) shared his knowledge of the area en route as I soaked up the spectacular scenery and appreciated the many things I often miss whilst driving.


It was lovely to stop at key points and learn so much history of the Yorkshire Dales and enjoy the many Yorkshire folk tales that Jason had been told by his father as a young boy growing up in the area.


It became apparent very quickly on the tour that it was so much more than a journey on a motorised trike! Each tour has been carefully planned out.  This combined with Jason's knowledge of the Dales gives every passenger a phenomenal insight into so many historical aspects of the Dales.


 

Each tour gives passengers a dramatic view of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.  Taking the trike off the main roads and onto the winding country lanes opens up views that many will have not seen.
  

The journey felt safe and comfortable and with an on board intercom system connected to the helmet it made it really easy to communicate with each other. 


I can definitely recommend this wonderful experience to anybody! 

So, if you fancy exploring the Dales with a difference why not get in touch with Yorkshire Trike Tours!?

Website: http://www.yorkshiretriketours.co.uk/
Telephone: 07903 957274
Email: info@yorkshiretriketours.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment