My photo
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I simply love Yorkshire and its magnificent scenery. Every season Yorkshire has something magical to offer. There's nothing better than getting my hiking boots on and disappearing into Yorkshire's superb countryside! I take my camera everywhere with me to ensure others can appreciate the many beautiful things that I see on my breathtaking walks. My photography has been featured on ITV Calendar, BBC Look North and has been published in The Yorkshire Ridings Magazine, The Yorkshire Dalesman, Country Walking Magazine and Countryfile magazine. Some of my images have been transformed into beautiful paintings by Yorkshire artists. At the end of 2013 I was selected to be the Face of Ordnance Survey. You can see me in the 'Explore More' campaign. Follow me on Twitter: @Yorkshireimages Email enquiries: NickyBusbyPhotography@yahoo.com

Thursday, 27 March 2014

Y14 - Harrogate International Centre - 27th March 2014

I felt very privileged to attend the Y14 event at Harrogate International Centre in Yorkshire.  The event marked the start of the Yorkshire Festival and the 100 day countdown to the Yorkshire Grand Depart. 

The event was full of so many wonderful people to chat to who all share the same passion for Yorkshire and the world's largest sporting event which will soon to be on our doorstep!

I have added a collection of images taken on my compact camera! Although not the best of quality I hope that I have captured the atmosphere of a truly wonderful day.

Harrogate International Centre decorated for Y14

Some of the fabulous team for the Yorkshire Festival

The Welcome To Yorkshire Membership team

The Beautiful Barclays team

Zone caravans advertising in style!

Le Tour de Bunting team

David Hinde, Town crier

The fabulous stage set-up

Gary Verity, CEO Welcome To Yorkshire

Handmade Parade

Alistair Griffin with Grimethorpe Band

Just for fun!

Honoured to be photographed with the Tour de France trophy!


Peter Dodd, Commercial Director of Welcome To Yorkshire

I look forward to capturing some of the wonderful events which will take place during the Yorkshire Festival.  

For more information about how you can get involved and what's on see here: festival.yorkshire.com

For information about Le Tour Yorkshire - Grand Depart 2014 (Stage 1 & 2) see here: letour.yorkshire.com



No comments:

Post a Comment