My photo
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I simply love Yorkshire and its magnificent scenery. Every season Yorkshire has something magical to offer. There's nothing better than getting my hiking boots on and disappearing into Yorkshire's superb countryside! I take my camera everywhere with me to ensure others can appreciate the many beautiful things that I see on my breathtaking walks. My photography has been featured on ITV Calendar, BBC Look North and has been published in The Yorkshire Ridings Magazine, The Yorkshire Dalesman, Country Walking Magazine and Countryfile magazine. Some of my images have been transformed into beautiful paintings by Yorkshire artists. At the end of 2013 I was selected to be the Face of Ordnance Survey. You can see me in the 'Explore More' campaign. Follow me on Twitter: @Yorkshireimages Email enquiries: NickyBusbyPhotography@yahoo.com

Friday, 25 February 2011

Robin Hood's Bay circular - 24th February 2011

The weather was spot on for this walk! After some early morning mist and light rain that moved out to the North sea I had the pleasure of blue skies, warm spring sunshine and a gentle breeze... Perfect for a Yorkshire coastal walk!

Robin Hood's Bay

Oystercatcher - My favourite wading bird!

Moving down the coast towards Boggle Hole

Boggle Hole with Ravenscar in the distance

After a steep climb up the rugged cliffs, the views were breathtaking!

The old railway line that runs from Ravenscar to Robin  hood's Bay offers yet more fantastic views of our beautiful Yorkshire coast.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent Nicky. It looks as though you had a great day. What fantastic scenery and superb weather. Excellent pictures too.
    Best wishes,
    Jon.

    ReplyDelete